The idea of internal cleaning and detoxification have been around for quite some time, but their critical role in promoting health has never been more important than it is now. With each of us exposed to an ever-increasing amount of toxic compounds it is absolutely critical for a periodic detoxification.
Out of passion for healthy living & strong belief in the age old wisdom of “you are what you eat” comes Cleanse High – a nutritional liquid cleanse that ensures to clean your digestive tract with 8 vitamin-rich beverages each day.
Being a food blogger, one of the challenges I face is to indulge in food and as well maintain collective health. After 6 trips across the country and some fabulous food review invites, I decided to take a plunge and was looking for ways for my quarterly detoxification. Just then was happy to have been approached by Cleanse High to try their detoxification regime and share my experience. Cleanse High was not new to me, after reading some great reviews on print media, I did subscribe for two – one day detox earlier, but this this time decided on a three day regime.
Founded in 2013, Cleanse High is designed with healing elixirs that combine the finest of raw foods which are vitamin rich. The stack of 8 juices that are delivered each day are infused with organic veggies, whole fruits, nuts, herbs, spices, exotic teas and super foods. Each of the bottle is labeled with the Time, Nutrition facts and the Ingredients used to make the juice which was informative. One could alter time according to when you wake up and are supposed to be drank in 2 hours interval.
Juice 1: Lemon High: Lemon, Coriander, Spices and Nectar
- Extremely light. Known relax muscles and stimulates digestion.
- Delicious and a perfect start for the day.
Juice 2: Greenz High: 3 leafy greens, celery, broccoli, cucumber, cabbage, lemon, spices, pear
- Slightly heavy. Known to boost immunity and improve circulation.
- Already felt sick of it and was less compelled to drink it.
Juice 3: Tea High: Echinacea, Filtered water
- Quite Light. Known for detoxing and improves blood circulation.
- Extremely refreshing and energizing.
Juice 4: Soup High: Butternut Squash, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Herbs, Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Filtered Water
- Quite Heavy. Known to assist the liver in flushing toxins.
- Tasted just like the a gazpacho and the flavor of butternut & a hint of garlic made this delicious.
Juice 5: Fruits High: Watermelon, Beet, Herbs, Spices, Filtered Water
- Slightly Heavy. Refreshing and good source of minerals.
- A fruit based drink is always good and so was this !
Juice 6: Ayur High: Amla, Spices, Ginger, Good Herbs
- Quite Light. Known to aid in digestion and strengthen hair.
- Hardest to take because of the spiciness in the drink.
Juice 7: Chia High: Carrots, Basil, Lemon, Spices, Herbs, Pear, Chia
- Slightly Heavy. Known to stabilize blood sugar.
- The taste of this drink grows on you and it enjoyed it towards the evening.
Juice 8: Tea High: Lavender Flowers, Filtered Water
- Extremely Light. Known to stimulate relaxation and relieve stress & fatigue.
- Favorite of the lot!
Each of the juices tasted very differently and I was actually looking forward to drinking them. Between each juice I made sure to drink at least two glasses of water as recommended and powered though all the three Days with my routine corporate job. Of all the juices, I was obsessed with Fruits High that was quite Refreshing & Hydrating and couldn’t wait for the clock to strike 2:30pm each day. However my favorite of the lot was Tea High which includes lavender flowers and filtered water that is known to stimulate relaxation.
Three days of Cleanse High without cheating was a great break from the heavy food binge that I’m used to. These three days I did not work out like I normally do but adapted 30 minutes of brisk walking and 30 minutes of breathing exercise. My motive to detox was not to lose weight but was happy to see a difference of 2 kgs which I guess was toxins and loads of other things that my body was holding onto. I like how I felt during and after the process. Rest my appetite, feel renewed, lighter body and better focus were the goals I had in mind before I went for the detox and with Cleanse High my mission was accomplished!
Thumbs up for this Juice Detox !
Disclaimer: A three day Detox package was provided by Cleanse High in exchange to share my experience. The opinions expressed are Honest & Unbiased.