Quite often I convince myself that the festival season comes just once a year so it’s absolutely fine to indulge. Now this indulgence, though festive, may give jitters to one’s health and hence a post-festive detox is important to bring your health in balance.
I think the best way to get your health back to a Zen state of being is a juice cleanse and what better than CleanseHigh – my most favorite Juice Detox brand.
Why Juice Detox ?
- Removes toxins from the body
- Prevent Chronic diseases – detoxing assists and improves the natural built-in detox function
- Enhance immune system function – Regular detoxing helps strengthen immune system functioning and fights off infection
- Lose Weight – Detoxing rids the body of toxins stored in fat cells and increases metabolism
- Slows premature aging – Detoxing helps to increase nutrient absorption, including antioxidants and vitamins that help fight oxidative stress
- Increase Energy – One will have more mental, physical, and emotional energy after detoxing.
- Restore balance to our body’s systems: Detoxing brings balance back and helps our systems function properly again.
Why CleanseHigh ?
- Possibly one of the most well-known & earliest detox brand in the city.
- Its Organic – The juices are made from whole organic fruits & vegetables
- Their Sage regime is perfect for beginners. At the end of this regime, you’d realize what it feels like to feel good from inside!
- You’ll get to try crisp greens, veggie mix, carrot twisters, fruit coolers and all these infused with various spices that will help you forget you’re not eating “real” food
- Their “Variety” which rounds out the day – is a serious treat!
How does it work?
Cleanse High juices are infused with fresh veggies, whole fruits, nuts, herbs, spices, exotic herbal teas, and superfood. 8 Cleansing beverages for a period of 1 to 3 days is designed to help make your body feel detoxified and unhindered. Each of these juices will detoxify your body of accumulated impurities and would make you feel refreshed and positive.
Having been a customer of CleanseHigh, and also having collaborated earlier (read here), this post-festive season I was keen on going on a 3 day Sage regime once again. After all the festival indulgence I thought the first day was going to be toughest but it wasn’t. In fact, I felt amazing during the first two days. My energy levels stayed the same and I was surprised at my lack of hunger. Day 3 was slightly tiring but fresh. Mentally it was the easiest day because it was the last day. I did however, have a mild headache but thanks to the constant check and counseling from the folks at CleanseHigh, I could cheat with one hard-boiled egg and few almonds.
At the end of the 3-day detox, I felt incredibly good. I have to confess, my body was completely reset. I felt so good that I didn’t crave anything other than clean eating all day long. I also realized how much I could connect with myself. There was so much of positivity post the detox.